LIQUID SOIL STABILIZER FOR GOLF CART PATHS, WALKWAYS & DRIVEWAYS
1.0 MATERIAL DESCRIPTION:
SOILOC-PATH BINDER is an economical, liquid blend of acrylic resins. It is supplied
in a milky white, highly concentrated form to be diluted with water prior to use. Dries
clear. Environmentally safe. Non-corrosive to metal.
2.0 INTENDED USE:
SOILOC-PATH BINDER is mixed into the natural soil, then compacted to create a
strong, durable surface. Can be applied with standard spraying equipment or
chemical proportioner attached to garden hose. GOLF CART PATHS, PICNIC
AREAS, WHEEL CHAIR ACCESS AREAS, NATURAL WALKWAYS, ZOOS, BICYCLE
TRACKS, PARKS, GOLF COURSE SAND TRAPS, DRIVEWAYS..
4.0 DRYING TIME:
3 hours - 48 hours depending on temperature, humidity, and surface moisture
content. Do not apply when temperature is below 40 degrees F or rain is imminent.
- HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED!
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
KEEP FROM FREEZING.
All equipment can be cleaned with water if clean up occurs immediately after application.
HERCULES ENVIRONMENTAL, Inc.
6596 New Peachtree Rd.
Doraville, GA 30340
ph - 770-303-0878 fax - 770-455-6531
270 Gallon totes, 55 Gallon Drums
9.0 HERUCLES ENVIRONMENTAL manufactures several different dust & erosion control
products. For additional information contact distributor.
- First Coat: Dilute SOILOC-PATH BINDER 1 part with 20 parts water. Apply until area is
completely saturated. This will take approx. 4 gal of diluted liquid / s.y.
- Roto-till the saturated area again to thoroughly mix liquid with soil.
- Compact. While the area is still wet, compact with a wacker packer or vibratory steel roller to
- Top Coat: Dilute SOILOC–PATH BINDER 1 part with 10 parts water. Apply thin top coat to
solidify surface material. This will take approx. .25 gal / s.y.
- Let dry completely before putting pressure on surface.
- If surface is to be used for vehicular traffic, a 6”-12” compacted sub base and a 4”- 6”
compacted base course is recommended under the treated 4” surface course.
- Total SOILOC–PATH BINDER needed for most soil types = 2.5 gal. SOILOC-PATH
BINDER concentrate / s.y.